Monday, November 30, 2009
Discount Duration : Wed, 2 Dec 2009 - Fri, 4 Dec 2009, 10.00am – 6.30pm
Company : Warehouse Sale
Location : Nakhoda 2 & 3, Level 3, Armada Hotel, Lorong Utara C, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Promotion : Fragrances and Cosmetics ( Malaysia ) Warehouse Sale Up to 70% Off
Brands Offered :
# Banana Republic
# Jessica Simpson
# Kate Moss
# Kylie Minogue
# Miss Sixty
# Paris Hilton
# Paul & Joe
# and many more
Discount Duration : Fri, 4 Dec 2009
Company : L’Oreal Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Location : Dewan D'Kelana, Jalan SS 7/5, Kelana Jaya, 47302 Petaling Jaya
Promotion : L’Oreal Malaysia (Luxury Product Division) Warehouse Sale ONE DAY ONLY! Goods purchased are limited to a maximum of 5 pieces per item per customer.
Brands Offered :
# Shu Uemura
# Ralph Lauren
# Giorgio Armani
# Guy Laroche
Thursday, November 26, 2009
1) Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom calming mask (free sample from counter)
2) Origins Drink up intensive overnight mask (free sample from counter)
3) Origins Drink up 10min mask
4) Ericson Laboratories HYDRA-INTENSIVE moisturizer mask
5) Clarins hydraquench cream mask
All above are against Dehyrated skin. The most impress me is the Origins Drink up intensive overnight mask! I used it continuous for 4nights..and guess what? I can felt the different on the first night i use. I felt my skin won't so tight, redness had reduce, itchy feeling also reduce! It's really great! Normally after i clean my skin, will feel very tight, after 4days of the overnight mask..I finally feel my skin on the way back to normal!
So Yesterday, the 5th night, I planned to try Clarins hydraquench cream mask for 15min & then apply Ericson Laboratories HYDRA-INTENSIVE moisturizer toner & Clinique comfort on call sensitive relief cream..and tonight(6th night) I used Origins Drink up 10min mask All i feel now is my skin was tight, a little bit itchy...i cannot open my mouth. It is tight!!!! Gotta quickly apply thick thick layer of moisturizer cream!!
See the difference??
So i strongly recommend Origins Drink up intensive overnight mask for those who had same problems like me. It can be used continuous (not only once or twice a week), can replace night cream/ moiturizer until your skin back to normal then just follow the instruction of use once or twice a week.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
TAKING care of how you look should not come at the expense of the planet’s vitality. But how often do you find yourself not knowing what to do with the small containers of beauty products that you’ve just emptied?
Some may try to squeeze them among other plastic bottles for recycling but it’s not entirely certain that they would be recycled.
It’s thus timely that American skincare brand Origins commemorates Earth Day on April 22 with an in-store recycling programme that encourages the return of used skincare containers. Hopefully, this will inspire other companies to follow suit and turn the exercise into a permanent take-back policy for manufacturers.
Origins Malaysia retail operations manager Joyce Teh says that from April 1, for every cosmetic and skincare container (regardless of brand) brought in to the Origins stores at The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur and Queensbay Mall, Penang, Origins will reciprocate with a skincare or body care sample.
“Anyone who brings in five used Origins containers at any one time will take home an Origins trial kit. The public is advised to start saving up their cosmetics containers. As we feel commitment to the environment should not be a one-time effort, the recycling programme will run for a year until the next Earth Day,” says Teh, adding that its impact will be assessed to determine the continuation of the project.
Currently, the recycling effort is restricted to only two locations due to a lack of space at its counters in department stores but Teh said the company hopes to extend the effort to all Origins counters and stores soon.
The brand, Teh adds, is working with a private contractor to separate and recycle the empty containers.
Customers are also encouraged to make a pledge to protect the environment by filling up a pledge card and then, hanging it up on the tree in the store. On Earth Day, five pledges will be selected and offered a prize. The winners will be announced on Facebook (Origins Malaysia).
Supporting a good cause
The brand is also supporting the Malaysian Nature Society’s nature club in schools (Kelab Pencinta Alam) as it believes that environmental education is vital in shaping a green mindset among young Malaysians. The initiative is a collaboration between MNS and the Education Ministry for the past 15 years.
To raise funds for the clubs, Origins will sell 1,000 pieces of the organic cotton bags (RM36 each).
Teh says the machine-washable bags, sourced from its headquarters in the United States, can be carried in larger handbags to make it easier for shoppers to use them instead of plastic bags.
When asked if the brand has considered sourcing the bags locally to reduce the carbon footprint of the campaign, Teh explains that producing the small quantity locally would mean higher costs. She reasons that the carbon footprint of shipping the bags from the States is negligible as they were shipped together with the skincare products.
Under the Origins Earth Initiative, the skincare business that started in 1990 and sold in 30 countries, is mindful of its ecological footprint. Its manufacturing facilities have instituted Environmental Management Systems to improve its environmental performance and reduce adverse environmental impacts over time. Its packaging uses certified sustainably produced paper, and 50% post-consumer recycled fibre and soy-based printing inks.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
So one should start consuming as much water as one can to hydrate the skin. When there is shortage of water in the body at times one might need medical help and glucose drips have to be filled in the body through the veins.
Causes of the dehydration in the body and the skin: there can be many other causes then just lack of drinking water in the body.
If you work makes you walk or stand in the sun for hours, then your body might lose the water. Sun can make the skin dry and lifeless by reducing the water from the body. That's why we need to drink more fluids in the summers because the sun is high.
Loose motions and vomiting both can reduce the water level from the body. If one is suffering from any of these problems then just drinking 8 glasses of water is not sufficient for the body because the water is losing in form of loose motions or vomiting. So it makes the skin pale and dry.
Not drinking sufficient water is the most common cause of dehydrated body and skin.Eating salty food makes the body hydrate as excess salt absorbs the natural water from the body and that's why the body looks bloated because of water retention and skin looks dull.
What can be done to cure the dehydrate body and skin: a little awareness can help in curing the dehydrated skin.
Drink lots of fluids to restore the damage of the body. Drink at least two liters of water and consume fruit juices to rejuvenate the skin. It will start making difference in the appearance of your skin in just 5 days. Skin will start regaining its lost complexion and texture by looking smooth and lustrous.
Drinking coconut water is very useful for dehydrate skin.
Cut off the intake of tea and coffee rather drinks lemon juice.
When going out in the sun, always drink 2 glasses of water and then move out.
Never go out in direct sun. Always carry an umbrella for protection.
When the skin is badly hydrated make a solution of sugar, salt, water and lime juice and drink it on and off to heal the dehydrate skin. Take 2 liters of water in a jug; add one spoon salt and one spoon sugar to it. Squeeze a lemon to this solution. Keep it in the freeze and drink it every hour. It will help the dehydrate to heal faster.
Do not eat much of fried salty food.
Always apply good moisturizers on your skin depending on your skin type and weather.
The skin dehydration often result from a hot, dry climate, not drinking enough water, prolonged exposure to sun, poor skin hygiene, air conditioning, harsh soaps etc. Your skin naturally loses up to half a pint of water every day, which means it constantly needs replenishing. It’s essential to seal moisture directly intp your skin to keep it healthy and well-hydrated.
Results of dehydration:
◦Loss of elasticity
◦Feeling of tightness
◦The skin looks rough
◦Fine lines and wrinkles
How to discern whether your skin is dehydrated?
One of the first signs of dehydrated skin is the development of fine lines, located mainly in the forehead, around the eyes and cheekbones. In some cases the whole face wrinkles. You may experience a feeling of tightness and itching. The skin usually looks reddish and has a dull complexion. The dehydrated skin loses its elasticity and radiance.
What you should do if your skin is dehydrated?
The best way to prevent dehydration is to make sure you drinking plenty of water and other fluids every day. You should consume more fluids than you are losing. Drink at least 1.5 liter water daily.
◦Firstly вЂ“ stop washing your face with soaps and harsh cleansers, even the special liquid facial soaps may dry the skin and even lead to skin irritation.
◦Use mild products вЂ“ cleansing mils or gels to remove the makeup in the evening and to cleanse the face. The harsh products formulated with ingredients such as alcohol; can strip away the skinвЂ™s natural oils and make the situation even worse.
◦Do a light exfoliation once a week
◦No matter what your skin type is do a hydrating facial mask once or twice a week
◦Always use moisturizers – the drier your skin is the more hydrating moisturizer you should use. Moisturizers improve your skin quality and act as a protective layer to help trap the moisture in the skin and stop it from evaporation. Apply the moisturizer and let it soak in at least 3 minutes before applying foundation. They slow down the natural moisture loss throughout the day and prevent further skin dehydration. Apply the moisturizer and let it soak in at least 3 minutes before applying foundation.
◦Avoid eating fatty foods and sugar
◦Never use harsh soaps вЂ“ they strip water away from your body
◦Avoid smoking, drinking coffee and alcohol вЂ“ they dry your skin
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Dehydration means your skin is lacking moisture but not oil. Surface dehydration is a crippling enemy of the skin affecting up to 98% of the populations in varying degrees, and is associated with problems as diverse as scaly, taut skin, superficial lines and premature aging. In dehydrated skin becomes tight and irritated.
Home Treatment for Dehydrated Skin.
1.At least once a week treat yourself to a re-hydrating Homemade clay face mask for dry skin.
2.For dehydrated, parched lips you can use glycerine and milk cream.
3.Smoking is very devitalising and dehydrating on your skin. Even if you don't smoke, environments such as night clubs and bars, can affect your skin. Always ask to be seated in the non-smoking section in restaurants, and don't allow smoking inside your house.
4.Mix 2 drops of lavender oil with baking soda and water until it becomes a paste. Put on face and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse. Moisturize. This light, exfoliating mask makes skin more receptive to moisture.
5.Wash only with tepid water (hot water causes moisture evaporation), and look for moisture boosting ingredients like: Phospholipids, sorbitol, and panthenol etc.
6.Drink atleast 8 - 10 glass of water daily.
7.Boil ½ Cabbage in 3 cups of water for about 10 minutes (boiling). Strain and cool the water. Wash face with the cool cabbage water. It’s great for Nourishing the Skin. The nutrients from the cabbage nourish the skin.
1) Smokey Eyes For Your Eyes Only: 10 Color Shadow Palette- $8= RM24.58
2) Jumbo Eye Pencil: Black bean/ Slate- $3.50= RM9.78
Origins- future purchace
1) Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin's thirst- 100ml RM105.00
Finally I've got the explanation of Make A Difference series through Origins Malaysia website: http://www.originsmalaysia.com/makeadifference/#2
1) Clinique All about eye- 5ml RM25/ Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream- 7ml RM35
2) Clinique Take the day off make up remover- 30ml RM15.00/ Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil- 30ml RM16.00
1) Lips balm
2) Fresh up, Lips lightening - USD49.00 (looking for 2 buyers who want to share, can get lesser than USD49 if purchase 3pcs)
1) Modern Friction Nature's gentle dermabrasion scrubs-30ml RM30.00
2) A Perfect World™ for Eyes Firming moisture treatment with White Tea 15ml- RM150.00
3) Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating cleansing milk (Jumbo) 250ml RM110
4) Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating serum- 30ml RM180
5) A Perfect World ( Moisturizing Toner)- Jumbo 300ml RM130
6) Drink up intensive- sample tube & x2 sample jar
7) Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst- sample jar
8) Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask-sample jar
9) Out of trouble mask-sample jar
10) Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating treatment-sample jar
11) Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating moisturizer- sample jar
12) Dr. Weil Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Cleanser 15ml
13) Dr. Weil Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Treatment lotion 7ml
14) Dr. Weil Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum 6ml
15) Dr. Weil Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Cream 7ml
16) Dr. Weil Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum 5ml
17) Dr. Weil Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Skin-Calming Face Mask 5ml & sample jar
18) Modern Fushion Skin transforming catalyst 5ml
19) Checks and Balances™ Frothy face wash-x3small pack
1) Clarins hydraquench cream mask-RM6.00 4ml packet
Ericson Laboratories HYDRA-INTENSIVE
1) Moisturizing fluid (day)- RM280
2) Moisturizing mask-20ml-RM116
3) Toner (250ml)- RM139
4) Nutritive Cream (night) 20ml- RM128
Promotion Package: RM560 (NP: RM630)
1) Skin79 Gold label [color=blue](Given small tube from sis )
2) Skin79 Derma RX- (Given from sis)
3) Skin79-HotPink Super+ BB Cream SPF25PA++ (bought 5ml tube)
4) Skin79- Diamond The Prestige BBcream (bought 5ml tube)
4) Dr Jart- Silver label- (Bought small tube-5ml)
5) Dr Jart- Black label- (Bought small tube)
6) M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA++
1) Redness therary Correcting mosturizer SPF15- free redeem sample pack
1) Clinique comfort on call sensitive relief cream- 1.5ml x2packs free redeem
(form very dry to dry combination)
others cosmetic products
1) Avène Thermal Spring Water- 50ml (RM19.00 bought at watson)
2) Makeup remover(for sensitive skin/ dehydrating skin)(bought-RM26.90 SIMPLE twin pack wet tissue)
3) Mascara( new purchase-RM41.31 majolica marjoca)
4) Mascara- Clinique lash power curling mascara 2.5ml~ free redeem
5) Maybelline Volum'Express MAGNUM Waterproof Mascara~ Won it from "I call it art"
6) Blush( new purchase-RM19.90,after discount majolica marjoca)
7) Eyeshadow (Silky girl new purchase 03#Green Forest RM22.90)
8) Eyeshadow (Fasio- new purchase blue palette RM10.00, green palette)
9) Eyeshadow (Za- tricolor blue palette, duo colors black palette, duo colors blue palette)
10) Funky Eyelights Pencil- olive green (bought- RM8.80 after discount, silky girl)
11) Liquid Eyeliner- black (new purchase RM13.90 after discount,silkygirl)
12) Lips concealer- Beauty Maker (bought fr Taiwan)
13) Lipstick- Beauty Maker- nude color (new purchase fr Taiwan),
14) Lips moisturiser- Bioglo Cherry Pink Lip & Nipple Cream
15) Panasonic Electronic Eye Lash Curler (new purchase RM45.60 after discount)
16) Watson Electronic Eye Lash Curler
17) Make up remover~ eyes and lips- Maybelline~ RM13.88
18) Make up remover~ eyes only- Biotherm- free
19) Bobbi Brown~ Cleansing oil~ small tube- free
!!!!Too much now, i should stop at least a year!!!!
1) HydraQuench Smoothing Gel 50ml @ RM205.
2) HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 30ml @ RM225
3) HydraQuench Smoothing Gel 75ml @ RM135.
4) HydraQuench Cream Mask 75ml @ RM135.
1) Hydrating System Moisturizing fluid (day)- RM280
2) Hydrating System Moisturizing mask-50ml- RM290, 20ml-RM116
3) Hydrating System Moisturizing cream (night)- RM320
4) Hydrating System Cleaner milk (250ml)- RM139
5) Hydrating System Toner (250ml)- RM139
6) Hydrating System Nutritive Cream (night) 20ml- RM128, 50ml- RM320
FREE 1 session Face Therapy worth RM380 or FREE 1 session Slim Booster Therapy worth RM480. 凭此优惠卷获取价值380令吉免费脸部护理或价值480令吉纤体护理. at LES PARIS PROFESSIONAL FACE & BODY in Selangor, Petaling Jaya, Section 13,JAYA 33,46100
I had tried this free face session (1hr), it totally free with no condition, but they will ask you to sign any treatment that suit to ur skin type/problems..
After the treatment, i make up after bout 2hrs..so came back home at late night, removed makeup, few my skin is really different--->pore minimize + redness had reduce, but after shower, omg back to same-red & itchy (maybe i used warm water)!!!
For my part, i dint sign any cox it is 4x from my budget for 1 session only (they encourage me to take 6times treatment...RM1300++ sure i wont sign..i will makan pasir if i sign it!)..but i bought the product package above as i had tried the moisturizing fluid (free sample), it really good for dry skin (compare from the thousand of products i had ever used..so wait my package above reach my hand, i will try it..if anybody interested..can ask me (even i know not much)
Tomato whitening toner=rm 69.90
Tomato whitening emulsion=rm 69.90
Tomato whitening serum=rm 89.90
Tomato whitening night cream=rm 89.90
Tomato whitening spot serum=rm 69.90
Rice mask wash off=rm 44
Cucumber soothing mask was off=rm38.50
Lettuce cucumber water jelly essence=rm 57.90
Fermented Pomegranate whitening sleeping mask=rm89.90
kiwi yogurt mask wash off=rm 28
papaya yogurt mask wash off=rm 28
banana yogurt mask wash off =rm28
carrot collagen sheet mask=rm 8.90
essence mask sheet=rm 12.90
mask sheet=rm 8.90
Milk shake point make up remover=rm 39.90
Oat cinnamon rich foam cleanser=rm 47.90
peach sake serum=rm 57.90
Honey black tea cream cleanser=rm 57.90
black raspberry saeng gi ampoule=rm 89.90
black raspberry saeg gi night cream=rm 82.90
black raspberry saeng gi serum=89.90
black raspberry saeng gi pack=rm 89.90
pineapple peeling gel=rm 57.90
aloe vera cream cleanser=rm 30.90
aloe vera foaming cleanser=rm30.90
NOTE: THE BODY SHOP GIVE SAMPLE ON EVERY MONDAY
1. Honey & Oatmeal 3-in-1 Scrub Mask 50ml – RM54.00
2. Aloe Vera Facia; Gel Polisher – RM35.50
3. Vitamin E Moisture Cream – RM39
4. Vitamin E Lip Care SPF15 – RM13.90
5. Vitamin E Eye Cream – RM49.90
6. Vitamin E Protective SPF15 Moisture Lotion – RM43
7. Vitamin E 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner – RM36
8. Tea Tree Oil – RM22
9. Tea Tree Freshener – RM29.90
10. Tea Tree Mattifying Gel – RM28
11. Tea Tree Blemish Stick – RM22
12. Tea Tree Facial Scrub – RM 39.90
13. Blackcurrant Reviving Mask – RM59
14. Seaweed Daily Shine Control Moisture Lotion SPF15 – RM46
15. Aloe Protective Restoring Mask- RM66.00
1) Checks and Balances™ Frothy face wash 150ml - RM78/RM88.00
2) United State™ Balancing tonic 150ml
3) Balanced Diet™ Lightweight moisture lotion 50ml - RM 95
4) High Potency Night-A-Mins® Mineral-enriched moisture lotion 50ml - RM130
5) Eye doctor 15ml- RM130
6) Spot remover (one size) - RM50
7) Youthtopia™ Firming eye cream with Rhodiola 15ml- RM160
8) Mint Wash™Cleanser - RM88
9) Oil Refiner™ Toner- RM80
10) Modern Fusion™ Serum- RM180
11) Matte Scientist™ Moisturiser - RM95
12) Never A Dull Moment™ scrup- RM105
13) Zero Oil™ - RM45
A Perfect World™
1) A Perfect World™ Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea 50ml - RM90.00
2) Perfect World™ White tea skin guardian 50ml- RM200.00
3) A Perfect World™ for Eyes Firming moisture treatment with White Tea 15ml - RM 120/RM150.00
4) A Perfect World™ Intensely hydrating body cream with White Tea 200ml- RM125
5) A Perfect World™ Deep Cleanser with White Tea- 150ml RM100.00
Make A Difference™
1) Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating treatment lotion 150ml -RM98.00
2) Make a Difference™ Skin rejuvenating sheet mask 6pcs- RM170.00
3) Make a Difference™ Rejuvenating cleansing milk 150ml- RM95.00
4) Make a Difference™ Skin rejuvenating moisturizer 50ml- RM170.00
5) Make a Difference™ Skin rejuvenating treatment 50ml- RM170.00
6) Make a Difference™ Skin rejuvenating serum 30ml- RM180.00
7) Make a Difference™ Skin rejuvenating night cream 50ml- RM190.00
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins
1) Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Conditioning Lip Balm with Turmeric- 4g RM80.00
2) Plantidote Mega-Mushroom skin calming face mask- 100ml RM195.00
Brighter By Nature
NEW! Brighter By Nature™ Brightening Anti-Stress Skincare Collection. Priced from RM110 - RM180.
1) Brightening anti stress face wash 150ml RM110.00
2) Brightening anti stress treatment lotion 150ml- RM110.00
3) Brightening anti stress serum 30ml- RM180.00
4) Brightening anti stress moisture lotion with SPF25/PA++ 50ml- RM160.00
5) Brightening anti stress spot treatment for face 15ml- RM150.00
1) Modern Friction™ Nature's gentle dermabrasion 125ml - RM150.00
1) Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores 100ml - RM95
2) Drink-up mask 10minute mask to quench skin's thirst-100ml RM95
3) Drink-up Intensive overnight mask- 100ml RM105
4) Out-of-trouble 10minute mask to rescue problem skin -100ml RM95
Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser - RM88
Zero Oil Purifying Toner - RM88
Zero Oil Oil-free Moisture Lotion - RM95
Zero Oil Instant Matte Finish - RM45
Homemade Facial Masks for dry skin
Mask 1. Mix 2 tablespoons honey with 2 teaspoons milk. Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Mask 2. You will need:
2 oz/60g ripe avocado flesh
1 oz/25g orange juice
1 tsp/5g pure acacia honey
1 tsp/5g molasses
5 drops chamomile essential oil
Put all the ingredients in a blender, or mash by hand in a bowl. Add extra orange juice if the mixture is too thick. Use your fingers to spread the mask over your face and neck and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, preferably longer, before removing. Use a warm flannel to rinse off the mask - this will help gently exfoliate skin as well as clean your face. This mask will keep for a day or two in the fridge if you don't use it all.
Mask 3. Mash apricots mix it with warm olive oil to form a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10 minutes, then wash off.
Homemade Facial Masks for oily skin
Mask 1. It works wonders - Grate an apple finely and then add about 4 tablespoons of honey. Mix it well apply it to your face wait 10 minutes and rinse.
Mask 2. You will need:
1 egg white
6 drops witch hazel
6 drops lemon juice
Whisk the egg white until it's stiff, and then add the remaining ingredients. Gently apply the mixture to your face, avoiding your eyes. Leave to dry for 15 minutes or so. Rinse well with warm water.
Mask 3. Tomato Mask: For oily skin, mash up a ripe tomato and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm (not hot) water.
A clay mask works wonder for oily skin. We recommend this clay mask:
ZIRH Clay Mask
Natural bentonite clay detoxifies and balances the skin's surface by absorbing impurities and excess oils.
Homemade Facial Mask for sensitive skin
Mask 1. Warm a small pot of honey in a double boiler, then test a small amount on your hand to make sure it's not too hot. When warm, apply the honey generously over your entire face. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm, then cool water.
Homemade Facial Masks for normal skin
Mask 1. Lettuce leaves are best home remedies for normal skin. Dip two large lettuce leaves in olive oil and sprinkle on them a few drops of lemon juice. Place them on both sides of your face, and then cover them with a paper towel dipped in mineral water. Wipe your face with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk, then rinse with boiled warm water.
Homemade Mud Masks for your face
You can mix Kaolin, Fullers earth or any cosmetic clay with a suitable liquid to form a mud mask. Mix the clay with the liquid to form a paste. Wash your face Pat dry your face Apply the paste on your face Leave to dry Rinse off completely.
Liquids to use:
Rose Water : For sensitive skin
Witch Hazel : For oily skin
Herbal Tea : To treat your skin conditions
Aloe Vera juice : Read complete benefits here
Egg white : For firming the skin
Egg Yolk : For nourishing the skin
Honey : For attracting moisture to the skin
More homemade facial masks
To loosen blackheads : Combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Firming Facial Masks :
1. Whisk together 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon glycerin and enough flour to form a paste. (Approximately ¼ cup). Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
2. BANANA MASH. Mash up a very ripe banana. Add just enough honey to make a soft pulp. Apply over face and hair. This is such a great firming mask that aging movie stars have been known to put it in the cups of their bras to make their breasts "perky."
Marie Antoinette's homemade facial mask : This wife of King Louis XVI of France was a legendary beauty. Many believe that this mixture was the secret of her clear and glowing skin - so much so that it's still used as a popular facial treatment in France. This mask is suitable for all skin types, but the witch hazel and lemon can be harsh on dry skin. If you indulge, be sure to use your regular moisturiser afterwards.
You will need:
Juice of one lemon
4 tbsp cup non-fat dry milk powder
1 tbsp witch hazel
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well. Alternatively, you can blend them together by using a fork or a wire whisk. Apply the mixture to your face, neck and chest and allow it to dry for around 15 minutes. Use the remaining cream as a cleanser to remove the mask. Then, rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Honey Cleansing Scrub : Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoons finely ground almonds and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. Rub gently onto face. Rinse off with warm water.
These homemade facial masks will make your skin glow from the inside. So go ahead... try them out and all the best!! Ideal for both men and women of all ages.
Homemade face mask for blemished skin: Take a chopped tomato, 1 tbsp of instant oatmeal, 1 tbsp lemon juice. Blend all ingredients just until combined. Apply to skin, making sure the mixture is thick enough to stay on blemished areas. Add a bit more oatmeal to thicken the mask. Leave on 10 mins. Wash with warm water.
Normal Skin Type
Normal skin does not feel dry or oily.
Pores are visible but not large or clogged.
After a wash it feels smooth and comfortable.
At midday it still looks fresh and clean.
Only occasionally break out in spots.
Caring for Normal Skin Type:
To care for normal skin you should start with a gentle foaming facial wash. Massaging it into your face will give you a rosy complexion. Cool your skin with a refreshing toner. to finish dot moisturiser onto your skin and massage it with your fingers in light upward strokes.
Dry Skin Type
Dry skin has a thin and papery texture.
It feels dry to touch.
The pores are very fine.
After a wash it feels tight, as though it is too small for the face.
By midday flaky patches appear.
Hardly ever break out in spots.
Caring for Dry Skin Type:
For dry skin use a creamy cleanser to melt away dirt. Leave it on your skin before sweeping it away with cotton wool. Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin. Use a thick cream moisturiser to seal in as much moisture as possible.
Oily Skin Type
Oily skin feels very greasy.
The texture is often very thick and coarse.
There are large, visible pores.
After a wash it feels fine.
By midday it looks shiny.
Often break out in spots.
Caring for Oily Skin Type:
To care for oily skin you should start with a gentle, foaming facial wash. This will remove dirt and oil without stripping away moisture. Soak cotton wool in a gentle astringent lotion and sweep it over your skin to refresh and cool it. Even oily skin needs a moisturiser, but chose a light, watery fluid; this will be enough for your skin. Allow the moisturiser to sink in and then absorb the excess with a tissue to prevent shine.
Combination Skin Type
Combination skin is normal with a few dry patches and a few oily patches.
Dryness is usually on the cheeks.
Oiliness is usually on the T-zone.
After a wash some areas feel dry and some smooth.
By the midday the T-zone is shiny.
Often break out in spots in the T-zone.
Most women have combination skin.
Caring for Combination Skin Type:
If you have combination skin use a foaming facial wash in the mornings to cleanse your skin. This will keep the oily areas clean to prevent blackheads. In the evening use a cream cleanser to soothe your dry areas. This will keep a balance between excess dryness and excess oiliness. Use a strong astringent for your oily areas and a mild skin freshener for the dry areas. This is not an expensive option, as you will only need a little of each. Use moisturiser on your whole face, but make sure you concentrate on your drier areas.
Sensitive Skin Type
Sensitive skin can be easily irritated.
Typical reactions are itching, burning, chafing and stinging.
After a wash a wash it feels dry and itchy in places.
By midday there are flaky patches and some redness.
Occasionally break out in spots.
Caring for Sensitive Skin Type:
If you have sensitive skin do not use facial washes or soap; instead use a light, hypoallergenic cleansing lotion. Use a moisturiser to strengthen your skin and provide a barrier against irritants. Make sure you use an unperfumed moisturiser so as not to irritate your skin.
Dr Jart-Black Label
Texture: slightly thick.
Color: ok, quit suit my fair skin
Others: will feel slightly oily after few hours
Dr Jart-Silver Label
Texture: too thick, not really like it.
Color: too fair.
Others: will feel slightly oily after few hours
Dr Jart-Acne X Spot Out
- doesn't see any result..
Dr Jart-Anti Red Vitamin K Serum
- haven't use it
Dr Jart-All Out BlackHead
- first time use, really see the result
- no result on second use.
Dr Jart-Eye Balm
-didn't see any result too..